Politics And Current Events

ExPatriatePen

Postby ExPatriatePen » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:34 am

Colorado About to Require All Police Officers to Undergo Psychological Evaluations
http://truthvoice.com/2015/12/colorado- ... aluations/
And when they find the ones with issues, the unions will fight them tooth and nail.

columbia

Postby columbia » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:35 am

Poll: Most Americans say send ground troops to fight ISIS
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/06/politics/isis-obama-poll/

Not polled on how many, of course.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:36 am

Ugh... that's disappointing to hear.

AuthorTony

Postby AuthorTony » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:37 am

In a debate on foreign policy, I find it hard to imagine Paul not crushing each and every one of them. I didn't watch it or see any clips yet, but knowing his foreign policy, it's tough to argue against him.
I would disagree with that. I'm pretty sure that supporting military spending and intervention would be what people were looking for last night.
I was horrified to see how many people in my FB feed thought Christie had a great night. This is a guy who said, without any hesitation, that he was willing to go to war against Russia. And people think that's a swell idea. :face:

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:44 am

In a debate on foreign policy, I find it hard to imagine Paul not crushing each and every one of them. I didn't watch it or see any clips yet, but knowing his foreign policy, it's tough to argue against him.
I would disagree with that. I'm pretty sure that supporting military spending and intervention would be what people were looking for last night.
What people?
#GeneralItes
The "bomb ISIS" crowd. Do you have some sort of mental filter that only allows EPP acceptable information into your brain?

Factorial

Postby Factorial » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:57 am

What people?
#GeneralItes
The "bomb ISIS" crowd. Do you have some sort of mental filter that only allows EPP acceptable information into your brain?
Like nobody, he can't believe that others feel differently on issues.

columbia

Postby columbia » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:58 am

:pop:

ExPatriatePen

Postby ExPatriatePen » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:59 am

What people?
#GeneralItes
Calm down boy, calm down.
Let's see "The Bomb ISIS crowd" supports military spending and intervention. Now there's something nobody would have ever thought of...

The "Bomb ISIS crowd" is bi-partisan (see also: Policies of the sitting PotUS) even so, I'm not sure how that diminishes C2I's comment that 'Pauls non interventionist view is hard to argue with'.
Whether or not there's a contingent of people who have bought into the role of the US as the biggest bully on the block, doesn't mean that they have a very well thought out justification when confronted with Pauls non interventionist position.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:01 pm

lol, you're seriously going to be patronizing. You are the worst.

ExPatriatePen

Postby ExPatriatePen » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:02 pm

What people?
#GeneralItes
Others like when I'm agreeing with C2I? Or others as in anytime I have views different from yours?
Talk about stubborn close minded individuals.
You should get a job with BLM. They seem to value those who enjoy disrupting disrupting meaningful dialog and debate but shouting down the speaker instead of an intelligent debate on issues.

columbia

Postby columbia » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:13 pm

You seem like a very angry person.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:16 pm

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/26 ... and-losers
The problem for Paul is twofold. First, however polished his arguments on these issues, there is no evidence at all that a plurality of Republican voters agree with him. Secondly, he is likely just too far behind — he averages around 2 percent support nationally, according to RealClearPolitics — for even a positive showing to make much difference.

ExPatriatePen

Postby ExPatriatePen » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:20 pm

You seem like a very angry person.
LOL... Resorting to ad hominem's in your rush to defend baby brother... Awesome
Don't speak about issues. Rather use issues to illicit opinions different than yours then use ad hominem's to troll those individuals.

Not a very good debating style, but you seem to enjoy it.

columbia

Postby columbia » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:23 pm

Yes, very angry and it's obvious to all

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:24 pm

#GeneralItes

What does this mean anyways?

Is it supposed to be generalities?

ExPatriatePen

Postby ExPatriatePen » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:25 pm

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/26 ... and-losers
The problem for Paul is twofold. First, however polished his arguments on these issues, there is no evidence at all that a plurality of Republican voters agree with him. Secondly, he is likely just too far behind — he averages around 2 percent support nationally, according to RealClearPolitics — for even a positive showing to make much difference.
You do realize that's the point I was making right? The issue isn't the size of the (bi-partisan) interventionist block, it's as C2I stated:
No where in C2I's statement does he question that there are, or the size of, the interventionists, but rather that their arguments aren't "as polished" (as the article you quoted points out) as Paul's.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:31 pm

So we clearly have different ideas about how one wins a debate.

And then your response with the "what people" was off base and antagonistic. Which is in line with your lunatic message board persona.

Keep up the good work.

columbia

Postby columbia » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:36 pm

Reported

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:37 pm

I rate this thread a perfect 5/7.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:37 pm

What people?
#GeneralItes

Ah... Trying to bait me again. Nice troll attempt.

ExPatriatePen

Postby ExPatriatePen » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:40 pm

What people?
#GeneralItes

Ah... Trying to bait me again. Nice troll attempt.
Momma P always taught those boys to stick with what they do best.

ExPatriatePen

Postby ExPatriatePen » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:41 pm

I rate this thread a perfect 5/7.
:thumb:
Great meme reference!

columbia

Postby columbia » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Sometimes this place reminds me of Groundhog Day.

PFiDC

Postby PFiDC » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:59 pm

Don't forget your booties cause its coooooold out there today.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Trump, Cruz, Bush and Christie.... all in Los Angeles today. Yahoo.